PRUMC Drop-in Childcare
Monday – Friday
9:15 am – 1:15 pm
PRUMC Drop-In Childcare provides care for children from four months through six years of age in a safe, loving environment while parents take a break. Our program is the perfect childcare fit for busy families offering art, music and play for children 4 months to 6 years.
Employees are trained in CPR/First Aid and participate in on-going training throughout the year, and our wonderful staff consists of:
- childcare professionals
- former teachers, and
- college students
Drop-In’s policies and cleaning are consistent with both CDC and BFTS COVID 19 guidelines. We are open to members and non-members alike.
404.240.8269 | email@example.com
Erin Sturtevant, Director of Drop-In
Chloe Giron, Assistant Director of Administration and Communications
Tia Glass, Assistant Director of Programming and Safety
For the protection of all children and workers, please DO NOT bring your child if he/ she is ill. The following criteria, suggested by the Health Department, will be used to determine when staff or children do not need to be at Drop-In.
ANY of these symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Fever of 100F
- Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- Undiagnosed rashes or boils
- Ongoing cough
- Signs of common childhood illness (i.e. German measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps, etc)
- Runny eyes
- Runny nose
Thank you for keeping Drop-In safe and healthy for everyone. If your child becomes ill or unhappy, the staff will notify parents via text message. Illness Policy! A child who has had vomiting, diarrhea, or fever in the past 24 hours should be kept home. Also, please note that Drop In staff is not permitted to administer medication.
- Please bring an extra set of clothing for each child. If your child is in diapers, please bring at least 3 disposable diapers. Also, include a no-spill cup or bottle if your child cannot drink from a paper cup.
- Label your child’s belongings with his/her name, for example: bottle, cup, diaper bag, pacifier, change of clothes, and lunch box.
- A mid-morning snack will be provided for children in the toddler and older rooms. Parents provide a packed lunch with all food cut and ready to serve. A mid-morning snack is served in our infant room as specified by the parent on the sign-in sheet. Bottles and food sent by the parent are also given to infants as specified by parents on the sign-in sheet.
- PRUMC Drop-In Childcare is not licensed and has an exemption allowed through Bright from the Start. PRUMC does carry liability Insurance.
PRUMC Drop-In Childcare is not licensed and has an exemption allowed through Bright from the Start. PRUMC does carry liability Insurance.