PRUMC’s 52nd Habitat for Humanity Home Build
Saturdays, February 18 – April 22
7:30 am – 3:30 pm
PRUMC and Habitat believe that every person should have access to a decent, safe and affordable place to live. Because of that belief, we team up each year to build homes for hard-working families.
Our strong partnership with Habitat is founded on its mission of sustainability. Each recipient of a Habitat Home works by our side to build the home. They also attend required homeownership education classes on maintenance, budgeting, and more. Because of this type of “hand up” outreach, we are building better communities that last.
This is a fun and rewarding volunteer opportunity that builds homes, communities, and hope! Volunteers of all skill levels and experience are encouraged to attend! Atlanta Habitat has highly trained leaders on site to help teach you the skills you need.
Ready to Sign Up?
- Please register at least one week prior to each build day.
- Volunteers will register online through the Habitat Sign Up Portal.
- Volunteer will complete a Habitat release and waiver form during the registration process.
- Registered volunteers will receive automated confirmation and reminder emails with a link to our Volunteer Information Packet and directions to the build site.
- Feel free to invite family and friends to participate on the build as well! Each person must register online individually. The minimum volunteer age is 16-years-old.
- THANK YOU FOR BUILDING HOPE!
At the Build
Water, snacks, and lunch will be provided, as well as all necessary tools and supplies. If you’d like to bring your own tools, feel free to do so. It is highly recommended to bring your own gloves. No personal power tools will be allowed.
Volunteers of all skill levels and experience are encouraged to attend! Atlanta Habitat has highly trained leaders on site to help teach you the skills you need.
Atlanta Habitat builds rain or shine! Please make sure to dress accordingly for the build day. Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty. Please remember to hydrate well several days before the build.
Do you have more questions? See Habitat’s Volunteer Info Packet, which includes helpful information on how to prepare for the build day, as well as a breakdown of the build tasks you can expect on each date.