Harp’s Christmas Kindness
December 2 – 7, 2022
Harp’s Christmas Kindness brings the joy of the season to the working poor and homeless families of Atlanta. At our unique Christmas shop, families who qualify can select gifts at no cost to them. The church provides a selection of toys and coats for parents to take home to their children, and a little something for themselves, such as cookware or a small appliance.
Harp’s Christmas Kindness is only possible through your generous donations.
- $35 provides a small appliance for an Agape family
- $50 provides two toys for a child served by Atlanta PAL
- $100 provides coats for two youth living at Covenant House
- $350 provides gift bags for ten Hopeworks widows
- $1000 provides Christmas for the men living at Trinity House
- $2000 provides Christmas for the women and children living at the City of Refuge
Please support this ministry and give peace, hope and love to those who may have lost it. Please make your gift to Christmas Kindness today and continue our tradition of celebrating the true meaning of Christmas!